Hey I am so glad that you found me! It was so good to hear from you. You have such a cute family and I absolutely LOVE your new house. I am jeleous! I am glad to hear you have a blog! Keep in touch!
Rachel! What a beautiful family you have! And your house is absolutely gorgeous too. You are so lucky- I can't wait to own my own house, let alone build my own house!
Rachel! Ashley (cutright) hunt here! I'm so glad you have a blog and I love the house you built! The kitchen looks absolutely gourmet! I'm so glad your family is doing well! Ceme visit my blog sometime: theazhunts.blogspot.com
Rachel!!! You are the cutest thing ever! You look great!!! I love your blog! Your little girl is dang cute and your house looks beautiful! I hope you are doing great! Have a good day!
Hey it's Ashley Albright (Cearley) I love finding people from High School. You look so good! Your little girl is also adorable, sounds like life is good for you. You can check out our family at http://albright-albright.blogspot.com
Ok that's so cool you are related to Colette and Nicole. Nicole is a friend of my sister Stacey and Colette used to date Curt's brother Clint.... it's a small world
I am so glad you found me. I love your blog and your little girl is so cute. A little blondie. Your new house is beautiful. I bet your glad to have that finished. We are just starting a major project. I hope we can survive the huge remodel. Jessica
Rachel, It's Hillary (Brady) Whalen! I love finding friends from highschool. Glad you finally joined the blogging world. You daughter is darling, you look fabulous, and I love your new home. Nice work. Keep in touch.
Gavin and I have been married for five years. We have one little girl, Breilyn, and she is four. She is the joy of our lives. We live in Surprise, and are having a blast out here. We built our home a couple years ago..but are still in the works of minor details (like landscaping...an it may be a while). But we are loving life and happy for each new day together.
12 comments:
Hey I am so glad that you found me! It was so good to hear from you. You have such a cute family and I absolutely LOVE your new house. I am jeleous! I am glad to hear you have a blog! Keep in touch!
Rachel! What a beautiful family you have! And your house is absolutely gorgeous too. You are so lucky- I can't wait to own my own house, let alone build my own house!
you are so dang skinny girl! you guys look great!
Hi Rachel! I love your blog. Your little girl is so cute! Glad to see you are doing well.
Rachel! Ashley (cutright) hunt here! I'm so glad you have a blog and I love the house you built! The kitchen looks absolutely gourmet! I'm so glad your family is doing well! Ceme visit my blog sometime: theazhunts.blogspot.com
Miss ya!
Ash
Rachel!!! You are the cutest thing ever! You look great!!! I love your blog! Your little girl is dang cute and your house looks beautiful! I hope you are doing great! Have a good day!
Hey it's Ashley Albright (Cearley) I love finding people from High School. You look so good! Your little girl is also adorable, sounds like life is good for you. You can check out our family at
http://albright-albright.blogspot.com
Ok that's so cool you are related to Colette and Nicole. Nicole is a friend of my sister Stacey and Colette used to date Curt's brother Clint.... it's a small world
That is so funny you were at the suns game too! I wish I could have seen you. Mabey next time:)
I am so glad you found me. I love your blog and your little girl is so cute. A little blondie. Your new house is beautiful. I bet your glad to have that finished. We are just starting a major project. I hope we can survive the huge remodel.
Jessica
Hey to reply to your comment, Presley does have some curl to her hair.
Rachel, It's Hillary (Brady) Whalen! I love finding friends from highschool. Glad you finally joined the blogging world. You daughter is darling, you look fabulous, and I love your new home. Nice work. Keep in touch.
Come visit us:
curtisandhillary.blogspot.com
Post a Comment