Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jewlery.. anybody?






I've been making jewlery for a long time now for friends and baby showers and I just decided oh what the heck maybe I'll try and sell it. So I took it to Poppy's and they might end up selling it for me, or if any of you are interested in something, just let me know. I'm cheaper than what they will sell it for.

7 comments:

Tricia said...

Those are cute! I might just have to buy some, especially since i am so classy now - ya know, since i do have a couple pairs of big earrings now! ha ha

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I'm in love with the earrings! Nice job on making those, they look professional! Seriously! :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

BEAUTIFUL RACHEL! You are very very sneaky-i had NO idea you were doing this stuff. You rascal YOU!

Maren said...

super cute jewlery! have any baby stuff?

Landvatter Family said...

Very nice. That is awesome that you can make that stuff. Very impressive!

Alexander said...

You are so crafty. Those are awesome. Do you have a website or something to show your products and prices? Let me know, I love jewlery.

Greg and Niki said...

Hey Rachel,
Kristy told me to get a hold of you to buy bracelets for my daughter. I am very interested. I would like 3 or 4 in a variety of girly colors! Let me know if you are still selling and for what price. THANKS! Niki Chazen