



Wow have we had a month of fun. We literally have been gone since the end of May until now. (It's actually been nice because we turned off our AC, so I'll be excited to see what my bill comes back to be) Here we are at my mom's house playing in the backyard with the hose. Sorry Breilyn and Dean, I know your nude but they were too cute not to post. We have so much fun at maga's house (that's grandma backwards in our family).

9 comments:
Rachel- long time no see! It is so weird that we are moms now... How time flies. It looks like you guys are having a super fun and busy summer. Swimming lessons are fun- potty training not so much. Hope that is going well!
KETSY
Your little family is so cute! And you are so crafty. Thanks for saying hi, I will be sure to check back on your page and see what you are up to.
Sure sounds like you have had a crazy month. Our family loves Lake Powell. It is the best. Such a cute little girl you have. She looks just like you. It was fun to see all your new pictures.
Holy smokes lots of new pictures, guess I haven't looked at your website in a while...looks like you have been having fun lately! How fun to stay at your moms I bet that she loved that. I sympathize with the whole potty training thing, at least I have two more years before I get to do it all over again (yuck). Happy Late Birthday, and 24 is not old!
love the naked pics.
Those naked pics of her are so great! I'm glad you had a nice imte! Summer is so great for vacationing huh! miss ya!
You have been a busy little thing. At least all of it sounds like it was fun. Don't you just love backyards where you can be uninhibited.
they are going to hate you when they get older! ha ha! You could use those as blackmail! ha ha
Okay, I love naked babies! Soa dorable! I'm glad you get to have so much fun you lucky! It's nice to be able to shut off the AC too!
Post a Comment