



We stayed at my moms house for a few weeks and she gave Breilyn swim lessons. I would have to say it went okay, but I was also potty training her at the same time, so I don't think she caught on as quickly. Not to mention she pooped in the pool...more than once! Sorry again Tricia. But good thing we could shock the pool.And let me tell any of you who may be potty trainging, STICK IN THERE! It was literally a WEEK of H*%# and stubborness, but she did eventually get the hang of it and is doing pretty good now. She doesn't even wet the bed, so that is a Huge relief for me because I know that usually takes a bit longer to overcome. It was hard and scary for her to go number two, but I bribed her with gum and after a week that did the trick (for the most part). So stick in there, because if I could do it, so can you!
Oh on the first was my big day, I turned 24!! That just seems so old to me, yeah I'm a little depressed! haha But I did have great day. I went to breakfast with my friends, it's kinda a tradition we have to get together and go to breakfast at TC Eggintons (the best place for french toast) It's very yummy! Then I went to Got Sushi with some of my family for dinner. I love tepanyaki grills, they are the best! And my hubbie took me shopping (which is good for him, because he really doesn't like to shop...and I do) and we kinda splurged, but it was a lot of fun. I love being with him and doing things with him. He's the best!

4 comments:
Rachel!!!So good to hear from you! I can't believe how old your daughter is already. Plus, the whole birthday thing, I totally understand- where has the time gone in our lives? I loved seeing the Katies, Rachel, and you. Do they blog? If not, be sure to tell them I said hi. I miss AZ a ton!
Sounds like you had a great birthday. Love the picture of double Rachels and double Katies!
how fun! and happy birthday! love the pic with that little boy grabbing your boob. : ) you look great in every pic!
hey nice pool!
Post a Comment