I love that picture. Your home is amazing...is your husband a professional baseball player or something. I love the way you decorated it though. It looks like so much fun on your reunion, I saw pics on Brookes blog also.
Hi Rachel, I haven't talked to you or seen you in a long time. Actually I think the last time I saw you, you were still pregnant, wow! Well it looks like everything is going good for you guys. Your house is so nice, good job on the decorating.
Gavin and I have been married for five years. We have one little girl, Breilyn, and she is four. She is the joy of our lives. We live in Surprise, and are having a blast out here. We built our home a couple years ago..but are still in the works of minor details (like landscaping...an it may be a while). But we are loving life and happy for each new day together.
7 comments:
I love that picture. Your home is amazing...is your husband a professional baseball player or something. I love the way you decorated it though. It looks like so much fun on your reunion, I saw pics on Brookes blog also.
Hi Rachel,
I haven't talked to you or seen you in a long time. Actually I think the last time I saw you, you were still pregnant, wow! Well it looks like everything is going good for you guys. Your house is so nice, good job on the decorating.
That is a great picture. I found your blog tonight just kind of lurking around blogville. I enjoyed all the pictures of your new home.
Blessings
where did you get that great deal? i love decorating. it looks like you've been really busy working on your house.
okay please come do my house for me! You rock!
Ellen, I order everything from my husbands furniture magazine (Coaster) it's in LA. They have great stuff and awesome prices.
Post a Comment