Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Loud Noise!




Ok the guy we bought our lot from owns the land behind our house and raises some cattle there. Well he brought in this HUGE bull to breed with his cows and my husband went out there to look at him because he was right in back of our house. And I guess when he went out, the bull immediately put it's head down and started huffing and moving it's front legs like it was gonna charge. And it was a little scary because all that stood between Gavin and him was a tiny little barbed wire fence. Well after it left, we noticed there was a little part of the fence that was bent over, as if he had already tried to get out....kinda scary, especially when you have a two year old that is little miss curious! Anyway, that same night we heard the LOUDEST noise and it woke all of us up. It was the bull and who knows what the heck was happening out there (it was pitch dark, so we couldn't see), but Breilyn comes running into our room scared to pieces, saying "mommy I scared, there's a loud noise outside...wats that noise!" It was so sad, so off course daddy puts her in our bed for the rest of the night. (which I hate) But oh well, it scared me too, so I couldn't send her back.

6 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

Too funny! I'd be so ticked though. How long do they keep the bull in there?

Heather Brown said...

Looks like the bull is ready to charge you! I love that Gavin is chillin out there in his g's. Thats great!! haha.

Heidi said...

Hey Rach, that is crazy! Yeah, I think I'd be a little worried about that guy charging through that fence too!!

Maren said...

that thing looks scary!! did you ever find out what the noise was?

Tricia said...

that is funny that gavin is right there in his g's! But I clicked on the picture and that bull looks freaky! his eyes are like glowing! ahh!

brentanderrin said...

that is scary! i would be worried! she is smart for climbing into bed with you guys..hahah....