Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Thanks to my lovely sister, I've been TAGGED!

Here go's...
4 jobs I have had
1. Paper route with mom...uugh!
2. Dental Office worker
3. Loan Servicer
4. Macy's

4 movies I can watch over and over
1. The Notebook
2. Meet Joe Black
3. Miracle on 34th St.
4. Disney Movies

4 places I have lived
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Lake Havasu City, AZ
3. Provo, UT
4. Surprise, AZ

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Eating ramon noodles
2. Eating out
3. Watching Disney Channel
4. Spending too much on all my little hobbies

4 Places I have been on vacation
1. All the states...except a couple
2. Caribbeans
3. Mexico
4. Canada

4 Favorite Foods
1. Ramon Noodles
2. Carmel
3. Breakfast Food
4. Chicken and Shrimp

4 websites I visit
1. yahoo mail
2. blogs
3. Desert Schools
4. Bank of America

4 places I'd rather be right now
1. On Vacation
2. Swimming pool...that I don't have!
3. Pedicure/Message
4. taking a nap!

4 Books I love:
1. Book of Mormon
2. Ensign
3. Children's books
4.Scrapbooks...I love looking at them. :)

4 Things I would like to know how to do
1. Play the piano
2. Spanish
3. Be a better mom and wife
4. be more frugal

4 things I worry about
1. My family
2. Finances
3. Myself - not being the best i can be
4. the world

4 Happy Moments
1. Finding out I was pregnant with Breilyn and having a healthy baby
2. Getting Married
3. Thinking about my family and being with them...especially when my husband gets off work
4. Getting a good sleep

4 things I want to do this year or in the future
1. Triathlons
2. Move to Argentina for two years
3. Catch up on scrap booking
4. Go to Europe for a month

4 People I am tagging...
1. Joanna Booher
2. Lindsey Bangart
3. Buffy Booher
4. Shellee Naylor

7 comments:

The Booher's said...

Hey Rachel, whats up with moving to Argentina for 2 years! are you actually going to do that? And what do I do now that you tagged me? I am new with the whole blogging thing!

Tricia said...

Cute Rach!

Naylor Family said...

Haha!! I already got tagged!!! Pick someone else!!! Do you not look at my blog?? :) I love reading these things!!

Shannon Martin said...

Well the good news is that it sounds like you could save a lot of money with food storage by just gettting a 2 year supply of Ramon! You are funny.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment. It is great to hear from you. Meredith says hi! Your family looks great. Breilyn is precious. I LOVE her haircut. I bet she is just a doll. Your house is absolutely beautiful! You guys did a great job! I'm sure that was a trying time. It really looks beautiful though. I'm sure your glad that's over. I love reading all of the fun facts on your blog....it's a really good way to learn a lot about someone. Tell Gavin I say hello. I'll keep ya posted!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

ohhhh my rachy rachy rachy- good to know that there's always something new to find out about you! love ya...

brentanderrin said...

that would be so much fun to live in argentina for a few years... i love living here in mexico... most of the time, sometimes i miss stuff from the states, but i love the people and how kind they are here! you should totally do it!