



As you can see we have a pretty fun and crazy group of friends. This was a really fun night, we had a "Best Costume" contest and the bounty hunters won, they looked awesome. (It was Chris and Tarah Bauder in the blonde wigs). We had a little chili potluck and played games like, Mafia and toilet paper mummy. It was really funny and super fun. We have a really great group of friends out here. :)

8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! That is awesome. We get to come home for Thanksgiving! I am way excited!!
So fun. I haven't seen so many of those people for so long!!! We need to get together again!
how fun! love all the costumes.
HA HA ! I laughing at Gavin right now! Looks like he has a bad case of gingivitis! haha! gross! :)
I LOVE how you got into girl! Isn't Halloween awesome!!
You have had a busy yet fun last few months. I loved the costumes. Even though dressing up is a little annoying, it always ends up being a ton of fun.
Nice costumes. Your husband looks awesome and you look like a hot momma!
ok whoever dressed up as the Reno 911 guy totally wins my vote. that party looked like a lot of fun! how you doing girlie?
Post a Comment