Sunday, November 25, 2007

Festival of LIghts





Saturday night we went to Mill Ave. and watched the Festival of Lights that APS puts on. It was pretty fun, they had some really cute floats and the kids were able to sit on Santa's lap at the end. Except as you can see, my daughter was hysterical when it came to her turn to sit on Santa's lap, so Gavin and I had to sit with him, so we could hurry and get the pic!! She is so timid when it comes to people she doesn't know. (which is a good thing some times, but with Santa??) Then after Santa, we just hung around unitl our pics were printed and took lots of pics at the tree that Santa lit up. We got to go with my two sisters and their families. It was fun, and I'm really glad that it's finally getting cold! I love getting bundled up!

10 comments:

Maren said...

brynlee did the same thing to santa last week! cute pictures. when is crystal due? she barely looks pregnant in that picture. is this your first christmas in your beautiful house? super fun.

Kristy Martin said...

I wish we would have gone!! Brian and I were just too lazy to pack up and head out....we spent the entire morning cleaning out the garage....we'll have to go next year!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I sure wish we could have gone to that! It looks like a lot of fun in your pictures and I'm glad you guys had a good time!! :)

Tricia said...

yea! it about time you updated!!

Heidi Ann said...

I wish we would've known about it! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

cutest pics rachel!! temple lights next week?? i got the CUTEST invite in the mail yesterday for our fun christmas party!! did you seriously make those invites?? THEY ARE SOOO STINKIN CUTE RACH-

Brent said...

hello, how was your thanksgiving? i love vegas trips, they are always so fun, and there is so much to do there! can you send me your address? have a good day!

brentanderrin said...

we will be in town for christmas and i am having a baby shower the 27th... i hope you can come, but if not, then we will have to find another day to get together!
we are going to be here in mexico for about another 3 years... then who knows... you should look up san carlos sonora mexico and see if you guys could use your points here... that would be so fun!!!

Alexander said...

You are such fun parents. Love the pictures.

The Adamsons said...

well even though your daughter doesn't look too happy next to santa, you sure had a big grin on your face! when are you going to post pics of your house and christmas decorations?