I can't believe how much Breilyn looks like Gavino! She is such a cutie though! I love the pic of her putting the star on the tree. And I love your house!! Way cute!
wooooooooo girl! Okay first off-your Christmasd deocr is so cute and you look adorable in those pictures. Second- I can't tell you how much i LOVE her bedspread and canopy!!! I LOOOOVE how they turned out!!! I'm so glad you have have that done and over with now...GOOD FOR YOU GIRL. What an accomplishment! I can't wait to see that room in real life. HOW SASSY!
Love all your pictures-especially the trampoline one! Sorry we have to miss the family party, I know you'll all have a wonderful time (and we missed YOU at the company one). Hope to see you soon :)
Love the pictures! Crystal said you have a beautiful home, but my gosh. I LOVE IT! Hey, how is Crystal? I've been calling that girl and haven't heard back. Please tell her I said hi and I hope the pregnancy is going well. Love ya Rachel!
I Love all your fun Christmas Decorations! This truly is the BEST time of year. Looks like your famly is doing great! Oh to answer your question...I tried to talk Meredith into doing a blog and she's kinda ify...we'll see. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Gavin and I have been married for five years. We have one little girl, Breilyn, and she is four. She is the joy of our lives. We live in Surprise, and are having a blast out here. We built our home a couple years ago..but are still in the works of minor details (like landscaping...an it may be a while). But we are loving life and happy for each new day together.
12 comments:
I can't believe how much Breilyn looks like Gavino! She is such a cutie though! I love the pic of her putting the star on the tree. And I love your house!! Way cute!
wooooooooo girl! Okay first off-your Christmasd deocr is so cute and you look adorable in those pictures. Second- I can't tell you how much i LOVE her bedspread and canopy!!! I LOOOOVE how they turned out!!! I'm so glad you have have that done and over with now...GOOD FOR YOU GIRL. What an accomplishment! I can't wait to see that room in real life. HOW SASSY!
I am still dying to see your house! Next month I am there!
Cute pictures! love the trampoline one!!
Love all your pictures-especially the trampoline one! Sorry we have to miss the family party, I know you'll all have a wonderful time (and we missed YOU at the company one). Hope to see you soon :)
You have such a cute family! I love the dog pile picture!
Love the pictures! Crystal said you have a beautiful home, but my gosh. I LOVE IT! Hey, how is Crystal? I've been calling that girl and haven't heard back. Please tell her I said hi and I hope the pregnancy is going well. Love ya Rachel!
Tafi
so i'm gonna have to vote my favorite pic as the one on the tramp! love the christmas decorations, too!
I Love all your fun Christmas Decorations! This truly is the BEST time of year. Looks like your famly is doing great!
Oh to answer your question...I tried to talk Meredith into doing a blog and she's kinda ify...we'll see. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
OH...! I LOVE your house! It's beautiful! Your front door is absolutely georgous! Not fair!
Your house is absolutely gorgeous! And cute Christmas decor too! You guys are a cute family! I had no idea you were so crafty and talented!
You guys are adorable! You are the best decorater. Your christmas stuff looks great!
Post a Comment