Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby gifts



Here are a couple baby gifts that I made (hopefully my friend doesn't see this, it's for her shower...shhhh). These are just another reason that I need an embroidery machine, it would definately make time go by a lot faster. And look a lot cuter....don't look to close!

10 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

Someone told me once that you can take stuff down to JoAnns (or somewhere like that?!?) and just pay to have it embroidered real quick....not sure if it's true or worth the money, but it might be a cheaper alternative to the machine!

Anonymous said...

Hi, awesome collection.Cheer someone up who doesn't feel well. Wearing a flannel robe with hankie, and adorable fuzzy slippers, teddy bears will be a companion in good times and bad.

Tricia said...

those are cute rach!!

Tricia said...

those are cute rach!!

Tricia said...

dang it! sorry I keep accidentally posting these twice.

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

AWESOME, Rachel! I have a singer XL6000 and I LOOVE it. It's a sewing machine/embroidery. You can come and try it out if you want to. It's pretty easy and does a great job. You can download projects off the web too. Uh, don't ask me how to do that though-I'm still a beginner with it :) Hope Breilyn is feeling great soon!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hey rach- my grandma Farnsworth makes a blanket for every baby born in the family. She sews them herself obviously but then takes all of the blankets to a ladie and has her embroider them. I can give you a name and number if you want. Way to go girl- what a fun hobby for you. You are full of hidden talents young lady. Wasn't Kristin's boutique so much fun? She's so talented. You two should get your ideas together. SO FUN.

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Well, I just looked at your whole blog! Wow, your house is awsome!! and what a crafty girl you are. I have been wanting to try the venician plaster, yours looked great! Hope your little girl feels better soon! poor thing....

xx said...

Good job on the embroidery. I love projects. Just saying hi. Looks like things are going good for your family.

The Adamsons said...

are you saying that you made that by hand?! you are amazing.