So "MY KID HAS BEEN TAGGED!"
1. Breilyn loves to be the "mom", when any friends come over, she likes to play "house" and she always has to be the mom. It's cute, but some times she is a bit bossy.:(
2. She loves herself very much! When ever she is getting her hair done she loves to look at herself and say "I'm so cute" or "I'm pretty", and when ever she says the prayer she makes sure she says she is thankful for EVERYONE, including "Breilyn". It's so funny.
3. She is VERY protective of her mom and dad. If anyone messes with us, she yells very LOUD and defends us to the best of her ability. (maybe I should put her in Karate, so I'll have a little body guard)
4. She is just like her mom with cleaning. When her play room is a mess, it takes her a long time to get it clean (because she has to do it by herself). So when her friends come to play she tells them that they can't even go in the play room because she doesn't want to have to clean it all up again. (Yeah, I don't like messes, but this is pushing it a little too far...whoops)
5. Breilyn will eat just about anything. It doesn't mean she eats a lot of it, but she is way less picky than her mom, she'll try just about anything.
6. She doesn't like to get in trouble so she will try to fix any situation that may get her in trouble. For instance, she'll hurry and give herself a bath in the morning if she has an accident and then get herself redressed. She hates for her mom or dad to be mad at her. If she thinks we are mad, she will instantly ask "are you happy?" And then say " I'm sorry mommy" if we are.
7. She loves gum, it's always a good way to bribe her.
8. She loves the camera and she is actually a good photographer.
9. She loves all her cousins and especially her maga, papa's and grandma Julie, oh and Pug. She gets so excited when ever we get to go visit any of them. (yeah, she gets bored with just mom and dad a lot)
10. Finally, she loves to be doing what ever mom or dad are doing. If we are on the phone writing something down, she will be too, or on the computer. And she will NOT go to sleep until mom and dad do. We will put her down and act like we are going to bed, but then she ALWAYS knows when we are awake and she'll get up to be with us. She doesn't want to miss out on anything.
11. Oh, one more thing about Breilyn I just had to share (it's kinda gross) is... just like EVERY kid, she picks her nose. BUT, she is kinda funny about it, she will hold on to her booger at the tip of her finger until mom or dad take it from her, or unless she is able to get a tissue for it. She will not wipe it on anything or eat it...which is a dang GOOD thing. (now if only I can train her not to pick it until she has a tissue to blow it in...)
I TAG ALL WHO READ THIS WHO HAVE KIDDOS!

7 comments:
Hey did you get that email about "daddy's going to eat your fingers"? Breilyn picking her nose reminded me about that. It was so funny. I still laugh when I think of it!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Thats so funny! Carter just learned to pick his nose and it seems to be his favorite thing to do lately! Hopefully its just a phase hes going through haha..
Breilyn is cute! I started laughing how she doesn't want her friends in the playroom because she doesn't want to clean it up! I would do the same thing! We come to visit in two weeks, maybe we can all get together!
LOOOVED the Breilyn Post. I will take the torch and post at our next nap time around here!! I laughed all the way through Breilyn's post, she is SOO funny and such a little character. Next time you're on our side of the state you need to come over and we'll barbecue/swim! TTYS :)
AMEN to the bbq and swim party plan at Merwins!! heehee
Alright- I LOVED reading up on little Breilyn. I feel like I got to know her better. What a darling picture of her up top- i love those little buns!! Come over and swim on Friday...I dare you.
Cute post about Breilyn! Fun to hear things about her since we are up in the Artic (seriously it snowed again today!). By the way whenever Paige sees a picture of Breilyn she says thats my friend mom!
What a cute girl. She is growing up beautifully.
Post a Comment