Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our little Basketball Player





Breilyn is in the 3-4 yr. old basketball class right now and boy is it a hoot. First of all the basketball are almost bigger than they are, so watching them throw it up to the hoop, takes all their strenth, but believe it or not they do make the baskets. Breilyn is still learning all the techniques, so it's not her faverite thing. It's actually funny, because she is also in dance right now and has been for a little while, and she LOVES dance, so as we are practicing basketball moves, like passing, she'll do a bounce pass (or what not) then she'll do a spin in between before I pass it back to her. She is definately ALL GIRL! The coach laughs at her. Oh the other day we were watching the gymnastics trials for the Olympics and she was SO intrigued with it all, so next (after basketball) I have her in tumbling, so we'll see how she does at that. :) Hopefully she'll be more into it.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

how cute! I wish I could see her!

Tanner Fam said...

It's so great you are letting her try so many things. My parents were good about providing opportunities for me, which led me to do the things I really enjoyed. And I think everything I tried helped me in some way as I grew. So my kuddos to you.