



I can't believe it's already over. This year flew by way too fast. Here are some pictures of our Christmas morning. We actually had to wake Breilyn up, and she went to bed early that night too. What the heck! But boy did Santa spoil her. Yeah, pretty much everything that you see is for her. Ummm, do you think we need another child...and FAST! In-vitro here I come! Anyway, it was very fun, Gavin and I love watching her get all excited. The funny thing is, is that she actually got tired of unwrapping her gifts and started giving them to us to unwrap. But she was so excited for everything she got.
After we opened all our presents at home we went to my mom and dads for breakfast, good ol' biscuits and gravy and swetish pancakes. YUM YUM! Thanks again mom. Then we opened up their gifts to us and visa versa, and then played some games. Then we went to Gavins parents house and opened presents and then had a big feast with the missionaries! (Julie everything was SO GOOD thanks) Oh I love holidays, always so much good food!


4 comments:
Wow!! It looks like little breilyn had an AWESOME christmas!! I am sad you didn't come to lunch with your mom and grandma and us. I was hoping you would! Sorry I didn't come visit you. I totally should have,,, it just gets so busy when I come down. We try to fit everything in the WORLD in, in one trip. Anyways, I sure miss you and hope to see you soon. So... Today I totally started training for the tri. I went swimming. Probably for the first time.... like... Ever. HAHA, it went pretty good so I'm going to keep it up. It's ok with me if we skip cold lake havasu. Lets do the next one. I think your mom said the next one is in may, but i can't remember where.... Lets email each other on our emails so you can teach me how to train and stuff. I NEED HELP!! Love ya, Mollie
um...holy cow! Breilyn..I want to come and play with you and all your toys! wow!! Yep! I would say it is time for a nother kid or 2 or 3 or 4!! you could go get invitro and have 5 or 6 ya know!! :) haha!!<3 love ya!!
I'll let you adopt me.
Hey Rachel this is Danielle. I found your blog through Natalie. I can't believe how much breilyn has grown. You family is so cute. I hope you are doing well and that you had a great holiday.
Post a Comment