Sunday, December 7, 2008

Halloween










































































































You know Halloween time is a great time of year. It definately brings out another side to people. Take for instance our counselor in the bishopric (my neighbor), sitting down dressed as a pirate drinking.....???? You tell me what? And another friend of ours in our ward, he's a monk and his wife is a pregnant nun??? And then there's my husband or is it "THE" Phil Mickelson?? and his favorite "treat" the Otter Pop. Who I'm proud to say got the most "original" costume prize at the Smith's Halloween Party. Oh and can I say, if you missed this party, you really missed out. Kelley doesn't spare on fun and decor for Halloween. She really had that place decked out. All of Kelley's daughters were there living it up too. They are party animals...and great dancers! So thanks to the Smiths for a super fun night.
My mom also had her annual Halloween Party. This year she and my sister really went all out. Crystal did a haunted house in the back and it was really good. People actually ran out screaming and I can't remember, but I think there were a few little kids that were crying. So way to go Crid. haha (just kidding) There was lots of yummy food and fun games to play, thanks for a fun time mom and everyone that helped.

1 comment:

Tanner Fam said...

Where was the purple wig at the Smith's party?