Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008















































































This year for Thanksgiving we went to my brother Brians house and had a GREAT feast! Everyone brought 2-3 items, so there was a lot of yummy food. It was Mark and Crystal's turn to host it, so they made the main items: ham, turkey, potatoes, sweet yams, and pumkin pie and they got all their recipes from the food network, so they were dang good. After dinner we went out and played touch football with the kids, then went to the park and played kickball and Speed basketball. It was so much fun. I just love being with my family, they are so outgoing. I just felt bad for Gavin, he sprained his ankle that morning playing football. So he had to miss out on all the later activity. Except for that night, we played Rock Band and Gavin actually tore it up on the singing. He sang the very hardest song almost perfect. Me on the other hand, kinda sucked at all of it. I'm not into that rock music (like Gavin, he knew every word) so I didn't do so good. I'd say I did best at the drums. I need different music, then I think I would do ok. It was a lot of fun though, that was our first time playing and we played unil 1am. Then the next morning my sister law and I woke up early and did our "Black Friday" shopping. I was already done with most of my shopping, so I didn't think I needed anything, but looking at the photo of all the gifts filling up her WHOLE Expedition, I'd say I kinda went overboard. I really did get some good deals though.

1 comment:

Tanner Fam said...

The expedition looked like my car on black friday. Kind of scary...and depressing.