



This summer my sister and I and our kids went up to my dads ranch to help him hay. Believe it or not, it was my first time (and my dad has had the ranch longer than my entire life) actually working the tractors and helping him hay. (I know I'm a terrible daughter!!) But I actually liked it, especially with my IPOD! I was out dancing on the tractor, probably something that other ranchers have never seen before....there's always a first for everything. :)
Then after that we visited my brother in Utah. I finally saw his beautiful house that he built. We went to the Peppermint Factory, out to lunch and to the "farm" zoo. (I can't remember the real name for it) And we also went to dinner and a show. Before the movie we went to "The Mayan" restaurant. They have a whole area of cliffs and water and they put a show on with cliff divers. The stunts are pretty cool, it's just the outfits are a little "riskay". Anyway, it was a lot of fun. Here are some pics of Utah.

No comments:
Post a Comment