






Last week we went Clay Pigeon shooting with our friend Casey Knight. Gavin and Casey were pretty good and shot quite a bit of them. But me on the other hand, well lets just say I went for fun and to be a cheerleader! :) I actually didn't enjoy shooting the gun very much, it was big and heavy and had too much of a punch to the shoulder when I shot. Yeah one time it even shot me back to the wall and I broke my hair clip. Luckily I went away with no bruises though. I know, what a whimp!!! Anyway, Casey said next time we'll do pistol and other shot gun shooting. I'm excited for the pistol...watch out everyone! haha

1 comment:
No Bruises?? You're good! I went with Chad when we were first dating and the next day I had a huge bruise!!Looks like fun!
Post a Comment