
privilage of going to my nephew, Dylan's baseball game. He lives in Lake Havasu and played Cactus High School today. They had two games and won one and lost one. I just feel bad, because they have to drive to and from Havasu all in one day....uhgg! But we love it when he comes in town to play all his sports. He is such a great athlete and a little stud! I can't believe I have a nephew that is a sophmore! GO DYLAN!


1 comment:
Loved catching up on your posts. Breilyn looks so adorable-whether shooting guns or posing in Easter dresses :) LOL. She is such a beautiful little sweetie! And, uh...are you SERIOUSLY running 22 miles? OMG Rachel- that is amazing. I get out of breath running to the mailbox. I need some tips to getting back in shape. Good for you, I'm so proud of you!!
You and the family are welcome any time to come visit and see Brayden too- let me know when you're on our side of town. It's been too long!
Post a Comment