Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back at the Range..
















Today we went back to the shooting range and shot three different guns; the BIG 300, the 22 and a pistol. I LOVED the 300, it was awesome. You actually had to wear two ear protections because the sound is so LOUD! I also really liked the pistol, and believe it or not I did pretty good on both guns. I hit the targets with both guns and came super close to the bullseye a 100 yards away with the 300. Yeah, I was pretty excited. I didn't end up shooting the 22 because I got way too cold...it was REALLY cold today! This weather is so unpredictable! Anyway, thanks to our friend Casey for taking us and letting us shoot all your guns. We had a blast!
Oh in the pictures are Gavin, Taylor and Casey. Then my daughter, Breilyn and I, if you couldn't tell....she really is my daughter although we look nothing alike. hahaha We got too cold towards the end and went inside the car and played witht he camera.

3 comments:

Costley Images said...

who is taylor?? :)

Costley Images said...

heck yes i wanna meet him. hook a sista up! HAHA

Rachael said...

What the heck!? You went shooting without me!