


Ok, I'm so proud of this last transaction from CVS and Bashas. I got all this stuff on my counter for about $8 total. The eggs were $3 and the rest of the items were $5. On this one transaction I saved over $230!! Crazy huh! And I walked away with $38 dollars in ECB (extra care bucks, some from previous transaction). I was so excited about this, this one transaction is totally worth all the time put in for Coupon Sense. I can now go and sell these "blood glucose monitors" and make even more money! (we'll see if I ever do, does anyone need one? As you can see in my pantry I have many to spare.) So here are some pictures of my pantry, with all my "good buys", and believe it or not the cereal and brownies, toothbrushes, toothpaste etc. is half of what it usually is, we give it away alot...we don't want anything going bad. And I love giving it away

because the majority of it is FREE! I LOVE COUPON SENSE!


8 comments:
Wow Rachel! I didn't know you were a CSer! I have been for 5 years! Not as faithful as I should be, but I do love when I get a good score!
So that's what Blake was talking about when he said "Brother Costley has like BILLIONS of boxes of cereal!" ha ha!
I've always wanted to try that... How would I get started?
AWESOME! That empty part on the second shelf, MIGHT be able to hold all your Roman Noodles that are in the HUGE box in my entryway....
I LOVE coupon sense! Free, Free, and more Free! I love SAVING more than I spend! you go girl!!!
Nice job rachel! I would die for a huge pantry like that, I'm fitting food like in my clothes closet in my room! I love the rush that comes from saving money.
It was great seeing you at Kristy's party! You are such a sweety! Awesome buys- by the way! You are a pro! Maybe I should check the website out and give it a try! Take care!
i love Love LOVE CS! you seriously save so much money and get tons of stuff. thats how i started my food storage supply 6 years ago!
Hey Rachel! I am so glad I found your blog. I will send you an invite to our blog!
Post a Comment