Aunt Crystal cut Breilyns hair yesterday. She did a great job...like usual! It definately makes her hair look a lot more healthy and full. We love it...thanks Aunt Crystal.
We got it at Wal Mart. TN is known for the WalMarts and not Targets!! IT KILLS ME!! haha. BUt yeah Madi loves it! I love her haircut! She looks so cute!!!
hey, this is errin martindale (clark) how are you!!! i have not talked to you in so long! your house is so beautiful! not to mention your little girl is so cute!
Gavin and I have been married for five years. We have one little girl, Breilyn, and she is four. She is the joy of our lives. We live in Surprise, and are having a blast out here. We built our home a couple years ago..but are still in the works of minor details (like landscaping...an it may be a while). But we are loving life and happy for each new day together.
10 comments:
I LOVE her hair cut! I think she looks soooo dang cute and sassy!! But then again she is my niece so of course she is going to be DANG CUTE!!!!!
She does look cute!
rachel- her hair looks sooooo dang cute. that's my favorite ever. if tay didn't have curls- i'd give her the big poofy bob! too cute rach.
super cute. i just cut my nieces hair like this but she didnt have as much hair. i love this cut on little girls!
She is so cute! I really really really want to buy some of your jewelry. How do I do that.?.
I'm lovin the hair. . . too cute Rach! She is a darling little girl!
I love short little bobs on girls. It is sooo cute, good job Crystal.
SO cute!
We got it at Wal Mart. TN is known for the WalMarts and not Targets!! IT KILLS ME!! haha. BUt yeah Madi loves it! I love her haircut! She looks so cute!!!
hey, this is errin martindale (clark) how are you!!! i have not talked to you in so long! your house is so beautiful! not to mention your little girl is so cute!
Post a Comment