Monday, October 29, 2007

NEW YORK!














The beginning of this month we went to New York! It was so much fun. It was like we were in a whole different country, there were so many diverse nationalites. There were SO MANY people, I felt like I was at an amusement park, it was crazy, but so exciting. I would definately recommend going there if you have not. That city really does not sleep, at night the lights all come on and it is a whole different life awakening. It is so amazing with all the lights at night. We did just about everything, saw the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Broadway shows, Central Park, the Manhattan Temple, etc. But I'd have to say the thing I liked the most was the double decker bus. You get on it, and they drive you all around the city, seeing all the sights and learning about the city, then you could get off or back on when ever you wanted. There is definately a lot to be learned about NYC. Oh, and I must say, I really did enjoy the shopping there, they have just about any and every store that you could ever want to go to. (very convenient..haha) Anyway, we planned that trip for an entire year, and I can't believe that it's already gone and past. Boy does time fly, but I can't wait to go again. :)

3 comments:

Shannon Martin said...

Yeah new pictures! Love the pictures! Glad that you guys had such a fun time. Who are all those people dressed in black, and love your moms hair in the windy picture! Getting excited to go in April!

Maren said...

oh, i LOVE new york. we went there for our 4th anniversary. i want to move there. i love that way of life-walking everywhere, so much to do. but it is way too expensive to live there. we talked to a lady that worked at bloomingdales and she said she lives in brooklyn in a studio with NO washer/dryer/dishwasher and paid $1300/month!!! OUCH!

Tricia said...

Yea! It's about stinkin time! haha! Next time I am definately going!! Just wait until I am ready ok. It won't be for at least 4 years because of Chad's Law school! But we will definately go then to celebrate! :)