My computer has not been working properly. (and as live goes, I've been to busy to go get it fixed) So as a result...no blogs. But I promise I'm gonna get it fixed and start updating my blog again.......
YES I was soo excited to start a blog and first thing I went looking for you on blogger! Now I'm bummed that there's no updates on beautiful lil Breilyn ;-) It was great to see you guys on Thurs-let me know when your computer is up and running!
Gavin and I have been married for five years. We have one little girl, Breilyn, and she is four. She is the joy of our lives. We live in Surprise, and are having a blast out here. We built our home a couple years ago..but are still in the works of minor details (like landscaping...an it may be a while). But we are loving life and happy for each new day together.
4 comments:
Yeah I thought if I check and there is not update Rachel is getting a blog threat! I am sure that we will all be anxiously waiting!
did you get it fixed yet? i miss you!
oh where oh where did my little mug go? oh where oh where did she go????
YES I was soo excited to start a blog and first thing I went looking for you on blogger! Now I'm bummed that there's no updates on beautiful lil Breilyn ;-) It was great to see you guys on Thurs-let me know when your computer is up and running!
Post a Comment