



Well I finally hit the quarter of a century mark! I'm 25! Ahh, why does that feel so old? Well I had a fun weekend at least, we went to the Kenney Chesney concert with some family. (I didn't have my camera so sorry no pics) It was fun, but my husband wasn't diggin it too much so we left a little early, but it was no prob because we could hardly understand half of what Kenney was saying or singing because it was so LOUD, but still a lot of fun. :) Thanks mom for the tickets. Here we are at dinner before the concert and at my in-laws for Sunday dinner.

14 comments:
Happy Birthday Rachel!!! I'm so jealous that you got to go to that concert! My husband would have loved it!
Happy BDay Rachel!!! Hope this is a great year for you. Maybe some day you will actually look like you are 25.
Hope you had a happy birthday! I was at the concert too and it was a very long concert and I woke up with a headache and sore throat.
Happy Birthday Old Lady! Just kidding!
You're still so young! I'm an old lady at 30 now :( Hope you had a great birthday.
Happy Bday! UGHHHHHHH! I am TWICE as old as you are, so no fair in feeling old girl! You are in your prime now till about 40 (well, that was the way it was for me....)
Wow, Happy Birthday! We are stinkin old now. I remember thinking I hope I am never 25. Now 60 doesnt seem that old. Ahh! Anyways you are absoulutely gorgeous!
happy belated birthday! sounds like you had a fun day. you look great!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!! WHY AM I SOOO OUT OF IT AND THE WORST SISINLAW EVER?? I LOVE YOUR BUNS SO MUCH AND WISH WE LIVED CLOSER. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT- AND GIVE YOU YOUR GIFT. LOVE YOU TONS GIRL. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR PICS.
Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy 25. By the way, I love the haircut. Does your sister travel to Ut or OK??
Tonya
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, and 25 is not old, just remember I will always have 5 years on you! I am glad that you had a great birthday, can't wait to see you guys, I miss you!
Happy Birthday! You look beautiful!
Ya, it feels weird to be 25 to me too! But I hear it's the best year of your life...?
Post a Comment