Sunday, December 7, 2008

Friends Night Out














































Just a couple weeks ago Gavin and I got a stretch Escalade to drive us and 9 other couples arround for the night. We went to Bennihana's for dinner then to The Melting Pot for dessert and then drove around down town Scottsdale for about an hour. It was so much fun, but I'd have to say the best part was actually being in the limo trying to dance around with 20 people being smashed together. We had a great DJ (Oscar) who hooked up his IPhone and we could listen to anything we wanted. As you can tell by the faces and the "crowd surfing" we had a blast, maybe too much fun???

2 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

Thanks for posting the WORST possible picture of me. I thought we were friends.

Tricia said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!