I just made this arrangement, I got the idea from Poppy's. I just love that store! This is just another craft I keep myself busy with, always gotta stay busy!!
holy cow rachel, impressive! it turned out super cute. didnt poppys just open a store on the west side? that is a great store but expensive. brynlee is pretty much outgrowing all of her bracelets so i want one in every color. how cheap is cheap?
That arrangement is beautiful,is the bottom of the arrangement also flowers, I can't tell. Can you believe people will pay over 200 for a stinkin flower arrangement? You are one crafty girl.
Hey I had a comment from you a while ago i think and I wanted to say hello. I love your beautiful home and you girl is so cute. It looks like things are going good for your family. It is fun to keep in touch. Tatum
Gavin and I have been married for five years. We have one little girl, Breilyn, and she is four. She is the joy of our lives. We live in Surprise, and are having a blast out here. We built our home a couple years ago..but are still in the works of minor details (like landscaping...an it may be a while). But we are loving life and happy for each new day together.
9 comments:
You GOOOO girl. so was it way cheaper to do it yourself?? LOVE IT RACHEL!! GREAT JOB.
Oh yeah I saved almost $200 doing it myself! WHOO HOO, and it was a lot of fun.
holy cow rachel, impressive! it turned out super cute. didnt poppys just open a store on the west side? that is a great store but expensive. brynlee is pretty much outgrowing all of her bracelets so i want one in every color. how cheap is cheap?
Wow, you really are an impressive lady! A woman of many talents! :)
That arrangement is beautiful,is the bottom of the arrangement also flowers, I can't tell. Can you believe people will pay over 200 for a stinkin flower arrangement? You are one crafty girl.
man that is impressive. How long did it take you to make it? It is so beautiful! And to save $200 that is crazy! Nice work!
Hey I had a comment from you a while ago i think and I wanted to say hello. I love your beautiful home and you girl is so cute. It looks like things are going good for your family. It is fun to keep in touch. Tatum
we need new pictures pleeeeease!!!!!!
Post a Comment