



In October I did my first triathlon with my amazing mom (who's been doing them for years) in Casa Grand. It was just a sprint so that includes: 400m Swim, 10.5 mile bike, and 3 mile run. I had so much fun training and participating in this. I was actually sad when it was over. I'm planning on doing more for 2009, because you could say I've got the "bug". If any of you ever thought about doing one, just start off small and you will see that it is so much fun. I can't wait for my next one.

2 comments:
Congrats. I'm so happy you have this accomplishment. You are amazing and I'm glad to know you.
Rachel holy cow, That is so sweet!!! I gotta get on it! I said I was gonna do one like two years ago and I never have. I need to live by you so we can train together! I miss you!
Post a Comment